Senior User Researcher - User Management - Digital Transformation - Agile practices Newcastle Upon Tyne - 3 month contract - £625 p/d (outside IR35)
A leading technology consultancy is offering an exciting opportunity for a Senior User Researcher to join their Digital team on a 3 month initial contract.
The main duties of the role include:
* Planning and executing field and lab based user research according to business and project needs.
* Advising on choice and application of appropriate user research methods and tools to assure best practice and ensure that research findings are robust, actionable and suited to the overall aims and objectives of the project.
* Facilitating the inclusion of different types of users in appropriate research activities.
* Advocating for accessibility, assisted digital, and inclusive design practices and helps teams design and deliver accessible services that work for all users.
* Supporting teams to continually improve their understanding of and engagement with users.
* Providing actionable insights to support design decision making.
* Championing and advocating for user research and engaging sceptical colleagues and stakeholders.
* Undertaking development and assurance of ethics and consent processes; supporting the development of privacy and equalities impact assessments.
* Participating in and/or supporting programme and project assurance activities.
This is a 3 month contract based in Newcastle Upon Tyne, paying upto £625 p/d. If interested, then please reply back with an updated CV
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement