Adecco are working in partnership with a market leading client that is looking to recruit experienced customer service advisors on a temporary basis.
Responsibilities and duties of this position include:
* Operative effectively with in customer centre environment
* Provide a warm and friendly point of contact
* Build an instant rapport with customers
* Understand the nature of the enquiry
* Provide excellent customer service
* Accurate record keeping and data entry
Essential Skills & Experience
* Working within a customer Service environment
* Ability to work to targets
* I.T literate and competent
* Maintaining high standards of professionalism
* Presenting a friendly & polite manner
* Consistent delivery of quality & attention to detail
* Enthusiasm for customer service & satisfaction
Working hours are Monday to Friday some flexibility may be required. This is a ongoing temporary role.
For more information or to arrange an interview contact us today.
The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Posted 4 weeks ago
Up to £9.46 per hour