Adecco Cramlington are delighted to represent their client in a search for a Customer service administrator, to join their growing team. We are actively seeking one candidate, to join the business, add value through their experiences within similar industries.
Please see below the necessary person specifications:
Job purpose -
offer support to the customer services front line, helping with the coordination and schedule of the service maintenance team bookings.
Duties and responsibilities:
Qualifications and Attributes -
· Customer services orientated and business minded
· Ability to deal with customer and other members at all levels
· Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
· Thorough understanding of excel spreadsheets
· Strong organisational skills, able to manage different tasks and prioritise when needed
· Knowledge of Office 365, SAGE will be desirable
Should you believe you can support my client in their business, and want a temporary to permanent opportunity - please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Posted 3 weeks ago
Up to £9.13 per hour