We are seeking a full time, permanent Support Services Team Leader to work in Boldon.
You will ensure the delivery of FM Support Services through the provision of support to the Support Services Team.
Salary and benefits
* £19,737 PA
* Excellent holidays - 27 days plus public and bank holidays
* Life assurance, income protection, personal accident cover and an employee assistance programme in addition to many other benefits.
Where would you work?
You will work at The Operational Estates Department, Bensham Street, Cotswold Way, Boldon Colliery Industrial Estate, Boldon, NE35 9LN.
What hours would you work?
You will work 37.5 Hours Per Week, working shifts. Shifts are 06:00 - 14:00 or 12:00 - 20:00, Monday to Friday.
What would you do?
You will be supporting excellent facilities management and ultimately patient care. Some of the key roles and responsibilities include:
* You will recruit, train, supervise and support staff including rostering, allocating work and ensuring work is completed, one to ones and appraisals and checking that their duties are completed so that we provide a high quality, cost effective service
* You will be responsible for using systems, managing data and completing administrative tasks such as timesheets verification, absence records, annual leave information and stock ordering
* You will be responsible for a budget manage a budget by effectively management of people, stock, products, equipment, cash receipts and floats
* You will also be working with and supporting your customers, tenants, contractors, and service users to understand day to day service pressures and coordinate the response
* You will support health and safety by ensuring through training staff and ensuring tasks have been appropriately risk assessed and subsequent generic or dynamic method statements are produced and are effective, fit for purpose, including permit to work systems and safe systems of work.
What experience and skills do you need?
You do not need to have any experience within the NHS however you will need some experience in facilities management and have some transferable experience to be successful in this job for example:
* You will have people management experience of operational staff in a facilities management environment.
* You will have experience in a similar role as a team leader or supervisor
* You will have good IT skills, being proficient in a range of packages and systems.
* You will have strong communication and customer service skills and excellent organisational skills whilst having a strong attention to detail - you will thrive in a policy led environment.
What are we looking for?
* We are looking for people who have the right values and want to make a difference for NHS patients and staff by placing our customers at the heart of what we do
* You will thrive in a fast-paced environment with constant change, be flexible and be able to multi-task.
* You will have a can-do attitude, be able to work things out - turning problems into solutions
* You will trust others to get on with the job and coach them to be successful, being a great team ambassador by bringing energy to everything you do.
What do you need to think about before applying?
* You will occasionally be exposed to distressing and emotional circumstances, environments and issues. Please carefully consider the duties and environment that you will work in, you will need to be highly resilient and able to deal with emotional and occasionally stressful situations that could be upsetting.
* You will need to have a full UK Driving licence with access to your own vehicle.
Posted 1 week ago
Up to £19737.00 per annum