I am seeking experienced Stock Condition Surveyors for a three month contract with a leading Social Housing provider in the North East commencing soon.
The successful candidates will have experience of Stock Condition Surveying within social housing domestic properties and will be responsible for undertaking full internal, external and communal area surveys in relation to stock condition, age, repairs and remaining life of building components and HHSRS.
The key duties of the role are:
* Undertaking stock condition surveys and property inspections
* HHSRS form completions
* Providing technical advice on defect analysis, building pathology and suitable remedial actions
* Managing works related to stock condition surveys and ensure these comply with financial limits and policies and procedures
* Carrying out measurement surveys
* Complete specification of works needed to refurbish the property including breakdown of costs
* Liaise with estate agents, other agencies and tenants
It is desirable that the ideal candidate will have:
* Minimum HNC in Building Surveying or equivalent experience
* Full UK driving licence and own car
* Knowledge of current H&S legislation and work practices
If you are looking for your next role and meet the requirements above, please contact Mariella Cardy on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now with your up to date CV and she will contact you.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy