Manpower are actively recruiting a Health and Safety Assistant for a client based in Sunderland.
As Health and Safety Assistant you will be responsible for the following
- Assisting the SHEQ Manager with the day to day running of the SHEQ function
- Providing support and assisting the relevant departmental heads in progressing and maintaining an effectively functioning Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Promoting the company policies contained in the management manuals
The successful candidate will have worked within a similar role and have proven track record of
- Recording and investigating accidents incidents and near misses and agree corrective actions with the management team.
- Carrying out audits of the sites including PTW audits both historic and live.
- Reviewing training needs and document requirements in agreement with departmental heads.
- Co-coordinating data collection, evaluate and report to the SHEQ Manager as required.
- Maintaining the system of Supplier Approval.
A NEBOSH Certificate would be advantageous.
To take the first step in securing this position apply today ....