Title: Recruitment Delivery Manager
Duration: Permanent -
As a Delivery Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery operations of all RPO services delivered to our Clients. On a day-to-day basis the Delivery Manager will work and direct a team of Team Leaders, facilitating the team's delivery and best practice operating model. Building good relationships with key contacts, setting customer service expectations and ensuring certain delivery targets, KPI's, budgets and SLA's are achieved.
Focusing on innovation and efficiency to deliver a premium service to our clients. This role will also include management of continuous improvement projects driven through our PERFORM methodology. Our recruitment team is passionate about delivering a world-class recruitment experience and working collaboratively with one another to deliver the best results.
- Manage and development of a high performing team (1-2-1 meetings, goal setting, performance review and management)
- Responsible for managing capacity and productivity across the function to ensure we have effective utilisation of resources to deliver against all client demands
- Train and provide guidance on industry best practices, as well as client-specific needs and expectations, to less experienced team members
- Continually analyse function process and output whilst driving continuous improvement activities
- Build and strengthen relationships with stakeholders at all levels, through proactively managing resourcing needs and overseeing process improvements across business.
- Monitor and achieve agreed targets around effectiveness, timeliness and candidate quality
- Keep abreast of market intelligence and industry trends
- Design and Implemented strategic resource planning and recruitment forecasting
- Serves as an escalation point of contact for employee relations issues as necessary
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, with previous experience of managing teams in a RPO environment, utilising Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing, with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Strong leadership and project management skills, with a clear record of achievement and drive for continuous improvement
- Previous experience of managing large diverse teams of Team Leaders, Recruiters, Sourcers & Coordinators.
- Previous experience and expertise in candidate sourcing, including internet and off line database searches, networking, Social Networking and developing and running media campaigns as part of a holistic sourcing strategy
- Ability to prioritise, organise and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking based on in-depth data, substantiating information, considering/respecting of other's input, personal values and ethics
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills
- Ability to utilise market research tools and techniques