The Recruitment Coordinator will manage all candidate administration as required to support our clients and internal recruitment teams within the SLA's and outlined processes defined.
- Updating and maintaining of recruitment management system, including checking for new approved requisitions, ensuring all key data is completed.
- Rejecting unsuccessful candidates and update recruitment management system.
- Scheduling candidates for telephone and/or face-to-face interviews.
- Preparation of interview packs for managers (interview notes and CV).
- Creating and updating candidate interview packs.
- Sending pre-interview briefing packs to candidates prior to interview with Consultant or Manager.
- Liaising with client and internal Programme Managers
- Conducting competency based telephone or video-link interviews
- Sending pre-assessment packs to candidates (when required).
- Reconfirming interviews with stakeholders.
- Offer Management & Pre-Employment Screening activities.
- Sending out and collating satisfaction surveys to candidates and managers.
- Production of weekly and quarterly reporting.
- Administer psychometric tests.
- Coordinating travel details and pre-meeting preparation.
- Achieving personal Recruitment Targets.
- Participating in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of zero (0) to two (2) years of administrative support experience.
Previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is preferred.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Skilled in preparing clear and concise documents, including, but not limited to reports, correspondences, and other written materials.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Ability to perform accurately in a detail oriented environment.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
- Knowledge of and the ability to demonstrate effective office practices and etiquette.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficient with electronic recruiting and sourcing resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools, applicant tracking systems (ATS), and job boards.