As a Test QA, you will:
● take a business and operational view when analysing the system under test, in so doing identifying gaps not just in software but in processes too
● be responsible for evaluating business artefacts and supporting system integration testing
● play a major role in the acceptance activity within a development phase
● have domain and business knowledge, as part of product responsibilities
● identify and raise defects with the team, as part of product responsibilities
● support test engineers and software developers to identify test scenarios to be automated
● educate and support the rest of the delivery teams with testing, educate internal and external stakeholders and work with delivery teams to define 'quality'
● Functional testing
Able to design and execute test cases using standard testing techniques. Able to come up with different business scenarios for a feature, working with others in the team.
● Test analysis
Able to identify simple patterns and trends. Investigates problems and opportunities in existing processes and contributes to recommending solutions to these. Works with stakeholders to identify objectives and potential benefits available.
● Non-functional testing
Aware of non-functional testing techniques. Able to execute non-functional test scenarios and raise defects. Can run non-functional tests others have written and knows the processes to do so. Understands a range of standard non-functional testing techniques.
● Technical breadth
Aware of a range of tools and techniques for test automation. Likely to have some demonstrable technical attributes.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement