JOB TITLE: PART-TIME Project Manager - Office move of 250+ people *TEMP CONTRACT*
COMPANY: Business Consultancy
HOURS: 3 days a week (Flexible on days) | 09:30am-17:30pm
DURATION: 4-5 months
PAY RATE: £18 - £20 per hour
LOCATION: Walking distance from Liverpool Street station
CULTURE: Working within a friendly, diverse team and vibrant team
WOW FACTOR: They are based in an amazing office!
Our Client is a Cooperate Business Consultancy which is having an office move!
They are looking for a candidate with experience in conducting an office move of 200+ individuals. You will be managing the move from start to finish for 4-5 months.
It will initially begin on a Part-Time basis (3 days a week) and will then move over to 5 days a week when the move begins.
They have two different offices. One office has 80 employees and the other has 135. You will be moving both offices into one.
Our candidate must have experience in OFFICE MOVES.
Is this role for you? Click apply!
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
* Moving x2 offices into one location, 80 head count in one location 135 head count in the other
* Drawing up a plan of the move and the logistics of this and presenting back to the team
* Drawing upon previous experience of a large corporate office move to be able to oversee the entire process and take the reins of this
* Liaise with contractors and outside companies to arrange time lines and logistics of the move
* Being able to deal with highly confidential and sensitive information, complying with GD-PR and cyber protection
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
* Fluency in both written and verbal forms of English is essential
* Fluent in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
* Must have experience in organising an cooperate office move from beginning to end and being the driving force of this project
* Preferred experience in a Bank/Insurance company office move as dealing with sensitive documents like Sequel
* Organisation and pro-activity is essential
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, Liverpool Street branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Posted 1 week ago
City Of London
£18.00 - £20.00 per hour