JOB TITLE: Project Management Support
LOCATION: Sutton, Greater London
PAY RATE: £24.34 PAYE or £31.51 Umbrella per hour
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 3 months minimum
IR35 STATUS: Inside
- To provide Programme/Project Management Support to our Health Integration Programme
- Develop required infrastructure and reporting for the programme
- Support the Head of Service and Director of Public Health on project developments
- Experience in Health and Local Authority services required
- Self Motivated and ability to self manage
- Ability to provide advice and support on health integration approach
- Lead small projects and implement changes and improvements within agreed cost, time and quality standards.
- Lead the implementation and management of a Health & Social Care Integration
- portfolio and developing the programme and project governance frameworks and appropriate reporting tools which deliver value.
- Working with the CCG on the Better Care Fund (BCF) and associated programmes linked to the BCF as directed.
- Maintain an effective and robust relationship with partners across the place to deliver on our Integration ambitions.
- Work within and ensure relevant officers are aware of the national guidance issued in relation to integration.
- Support the annual budget planning with finance colleagues for integration plans.
- Manage major assigned programmes and projects (as required).
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with internal and external contacts including project and service managers, staff, local authorities, suppliers, consultants, and contractors. Influence internal stakeholders to achieve the desired outcomes, including process improvement.
- Develop and deliver a communications and engagement plan for the portfolio with internal staff, as well as with external partners and stakeholders.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Knowledge and experience of best practice programme/ project management methodologies and techniques to provide sound advice and support to Project Managers and Sponsors.
- Significant understanding of the key issues for the NHS, local authorities and service users (including a clear understanding of the Better Care Fund and Integration agenda).
- Understanding and experience of financial analysis and business planning processes.
- Experience of managing cross organisational initiatives to achieve strategic goals
- and service improvements with evidence of success in achieving targets and managing performance.
- Ability to work independently and manage within a virtual team.
- A high level of IT literacy, specifically in presentation development and spreadsheet development and analysis.
- Ability to quality assure and analyse performance and financial data and present information in a number of formats dependent on the audience.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, ensuring appropriate challenge and inspiration for innovative ideas and solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective constructive relationships quickly across functional and organisational boundaries.
- Demonstrable experience of programme/project management support and success managing within complex project environments
- Ensuring appropriate quality assurance and risk management processes and policies are in place and operating effectively.
- Knowledge of innovative approaches to transforming services in the public sector
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy