Adecco are delighted to support their client in a search for a Production/Packaging Operative who has previously worked to GMP standards and would be looking for sustainable work presently.
Please see the job specifications below/
* To protect the safety of our customers, the strict adherence of written procedures and compliance with good manufacturing practices (GMP)
* To follow all H&S and applicable company policy.
* Thorough cleaning of all work areas and all processing equipment
* To measure, compound and process manufacture
* To follow all written instructions on batch manufacture records.
* To ensure all documentation is completed neatly and accurately, following the systematic approach.
* To use pharmaceutical processing equipment, mixers, homogenizers, capsule machines, safety cabinets and electronic weighing scales.
* To self check work, ensuring any errors are highlighted and brought to the attention of supervisors.
* To report any malpractice or incidents to Head of Production.
* Packaging & labelling of medicines as per requirements.
* To carry out the daily, weekly and monthly cleaning tasks in addition to other tasks which may be required by the production supervisors.
* Participation in deep cleans of the clean room environment at scheduled time frames.
* To participate in any training schemes currently in operation in the department, coupled with a commitment to continuous improvement.
* To participate in formal systems that monitor performance, assess competence and identify potential for development, working towards agreed objectives to maintain and continuously develop performance.
* To maintain effective communication with colleagues and promote positive interdepartmental relations.
* Carry out any instructions given by Head of department and Supervisors.
* Knowledge of cGMP
* A genuine desire to work within a cleanroom environment.
* An appreciation of good manufacture practice concepts.
* An appreciation of the concept of quality.
* Good written and oral communication skills.
* Efficient and accurate worker with ability to meet deadlines.
* Ability to manage own time and stick to deadlines.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Ability to undertake checking and other accreditation schemes.
* Ability to follow procedures and policies.
* Ability to participate in training of others.
* Experience of Small Scale, Bulk or Commercial Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
* Experience of Sterile or non-Sterile Manufacturing
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Posted 3 weeks ago
£11.62 - £13.42 per hour