Job Profile SummaryResponsible for supporting products/offers for a specific market, including delivering new offers, and supporting implementation of major new offer development projects.
Job AdvertWould you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our team?
At bp, we’re seeking to meet the growing global demand for safe, sustainable and affordable energy. That means crafting a more efficient business that makes the best possible use of all its resources, reimagines energy and reinvents who we are on our mission of net zero!
We are looking for individuals to help us develop products that will support businesses as they transition their fleets to EV’s.Job Purpose:
The Product Manager for “Fleet@Home” will focus on:
- Design a scalable Fleet operating model and refine the Fleet residential use case product roadmap across markets, align the Go To Market strategy and deliver the committed digital products to ensure business strategy is met
- Create the “Fleet@Home” product framework (customer journey, critical metrics dashboard, roadmap in Product Plan, competitor analysis) as per the Product Management framework
- Continuous enhancement of product roadmap including management of business development opportunities that arise during that period, prioritizing commercial commitments, developing innovation PoCs, others
- Orchestrate the Fleet implementation with all involved teams: electrification development arm (I&E), the central electrification hub, the ESA fleet team, customer value proposition and digital experts as needed, as well as by CVP&E in terms of Products owners.
- Lead financial interfaces and P&L within the Fleet electrification products including development & approval of business cases, FMs, delivery budgets, and return on investment.
The Product Manager “Fleet@Home” will be responsible for the operating model design, roadmap definition and roll out of strategic Fleet solutions and will align with the Electrification Product Management team to adopt same WoW, tools and Governance approach.
Key accountabilities are:
Job Holder Requirements:
- Define end to end customer journey for the “Fleet@Home” strategic solution together with Head of Studio and Customer Experience Design
- Support and advise on the definition of the product offer including pricing to optimize product P&L and market positioning.
- Develop and implement the E2E “Fleet” strategic solution operating model and product roadmap by reusing where possible the available functionalities within current ESA Fleet products across the different Fleet use cases: On the go, Depot, Home and Workplace.
- Define the best “Go To Market” strategy by taking into account available technology, value driven and time to market
- Ensure that the coordination of delivery teams including third-party and internal teams from product design to testing and delivery including from design teams to legal, finance, development, others is well led by PO to meet goals in time, quality and budget
- Proven and successful experience in the execution of ambitious scalable business development and product roadmaps definition and delivery, including launching new products and continuous feature delivery to enhance customer experience and drive business results (B2B experience preferred)
- Authority in customer and product centric design methods and taking concepts from ideation through to execution
- A good balance of structured/holistic thinking with fast moving and pragmatic execution
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job. application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
EntityCustomers & Products
Job Family GroupMarketing Group
Travel requiredYes - up to 10%
About BPCUSTOMER AND PRODUCTS
We’re gearing up for the future. At bp our goal for C&P is to deliver the future of mobility, energy and services for our customers by innovating with new business models and service platforms.
C&P will become a hub, housing our midstream, lubricants, aviation, sale of chemicals, mobility and convenience, marketing and our next-generation businesses, making it a highly integrated and interconnected organisation. And with safety being our core value, our commitment to safe and reliable operations will never change.
Want to join the team? This means:
• being customer-centric, agile and responsive to changing customer needs and dynamic markets
• focusing on growth and development of customer offers
• optimising the chemicals and fuels value chains to maximise integrated value
• contributing to the reduction of carbon intensity of the products we create, and sell, by 50% by 2050 or sooner
• creating strategic partnerships that drive long-term value for C&P
• being digitally enabled and empowered by customer insights and data to deliver solutions.