Manpower UK are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician on behalf of our client, a leading Global Paints and Coatings company and major producer of speciality chemicals based in Felling.
The role will involve:
- Servicing the Production and Fillers departments
- Minimising plant down-time and improving machine availability
- Ensuring machinery is safe to operate for production requirements
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance
- Attending and resolving equipment breakdowns
- Investigating and find root causes of reported issues and implement permanent solutions
- Recognised Mechanical Apprenticeship, with a minimum of City & Guilds part 2 / NVQ level three qualifications (Essential)
- Medium Risk Confined Space certificate (Desirable).
- EX11 CompEx Mechanical certificate (Desirable).