JOB TITLE: Management Information Officer
LOCATION: Ealing, Greater London
PAY RATE: £17 PAYE or £22 Umbrella per hour
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 3 months minimum
We are looking for an experienced Management Information Officer. You will support the Performance Manager and be responsible for collecting, collating, maintaining, analysing and reporting on very large data sets relating to service delivery and performance and the monitoring of outcomes in relation to the Adults Services performance and outcomes framework.
To be successful in this role you will have excellent IT skills including MS Excel, Business Objects, SQL or similar and Mosaic or similar. In addition, you will have a strong eye for detail, good problem-solving skills, and be able to interpret written and statistical information.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
- To make a major contribution to the LA's ability to use data to drive strategies, projects, identify priorities and evaluate progress.
- Responsibility for the collection of accurate performance information to fulfil the statutory obligation of the department to Central Government for information requirements; and to demonstrate that the Adults Social Care is meeting nationally prescribed targets which will secure on going funding and support the efficient use of resources.
- Define and determine performance improvement within the service, with particular relevance to raising achievement
- To be responsible for defining and developing data and systems and reporting arrangements for Adult Social Care data
- To provide advice and support on all aspects of data and systems in order to meet the business and operational objectives
- Ability to interpret business and operation requirements and translate these into technical and data specifications and solutions
- To provide high quality data, analysis, summaries for senior management, programme manager/s and other stakeholders within limited timescales
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Good business process knowledge of Adults social care work, workflow and reporting arrangements in Mosaic, or other similar complex areas.
- An ability to think, plan and develop consistent processes for the improvement of management information and systems.
- Ability to interpret complex legislative and business requirements and develop appropriate systems to support the requirements / changes and deliver the associated performance reporting.
- Excellent IT skills across a range of database and statistical applications, including MS Excel (advanced level), Business Objects, Mosaic (or similar).
- Ability to produce high quality and sophisticated dashboards, graphs and tables, presenting the results of statistical analyses of data in a clear manner for a range of audiences.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION(S), EXPERIENCE AND REGISTRATION
- Educated to degree level or other relevant professional qualification.
- One year experience of working in a Business performance analysis and research role, working with complex databases and spreadsheets
- Experience of data cleansing, writing and applying complex formulas to manipulate and analyse large-scale data sets.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Management Information Officer to join our client offering a very competitive rate. For more information please call Emily Day on 01782 349154
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy