Our market-leading clients are exploring how new business opportunities can be inspired from, and driven by, technology. With pressure to keep costs under control, and to realise business benefits, the Future of Technology team within Capgemini Invent exists to drive this business transformation with our clients.
We understand that technology-driven business transformation requires cross-functional teams who can work together, testing-and-learning, driving continuous business performance improvement. Turning this vision to reality requires leadership, a clear strategy, careful stakeholder engagement and delivery excellence.
Often the challenge is knowing where to start.
Where can business can see the most return on initial investment?
Our clients look to Capgemini Invent for advice and strategy on leading technologies and trust us to be able to be hands-on to deliver as well.
The focus of your role
- maximise the value we deliver for our clients right from the inception to benefit realisation. You will have a user centric vision for end to end service and you can work multi-channel, have an incremental and agile approach in your results
- work on new ideas and work alongside solution team to design and develop innovative products and services
- use current and emerging trends to identify and lead improvements to existing services as well as introduce innovative and industry first service experiences influencing service managers, user researchers, UI/UX designers and programme directors to understand the value as a result of user focused transformation
- have proven experience as a user interaction designer or service designer and work with minimal support
- make key decisions based on user research and understand how this research impacts other
- help set direction and embed good practice within teams
What you’ll bring
- Experience in a user-centred product or service development project
- Ability to understand users and identify who they are and what their needs are based on evidence
- Ability to work on multiple ideas with the product team
- Ability to translate user stories and propose design approaches or services to meet these needs and engages in meaningful interactions and relationships with users
- Experience in an AGILE (SCRUM) delivery team
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a tight timeline and to be very self-organised
- Expertise in information architecture, interaction design, visual design and prototyping
- Practical experience in using qualitative research methods and understanding of quantitative research methods
- Ability to work and deliver results in difficult business and project constraints as they apply to the design of a service
- Ability to influence broadly and communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to generate multiple solutions to a problem and tests them
- Ability to able to draw mock-ups and do clickable visual designs on a reusable formats built using front end technologies such as HMTL 5, jquery or other technologies
What we can offer you
Capgemini Invent offers a cultural environment for consultants to learn, to take ownership and contribute to business growth
- Our consultants are formally trained from industry experts on management consulting and client delivery. Examples of these include Agile delivery (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Scaled Agile Framework) and technologies (AWS, Azure) and Cyber security (CISSP, CISM)
- Client engagements give you the opportunity to work with our leadership and experienced consulting management, where you can learn from them, challenge them and accelerate your hands-on experience, delivery capability and industry insights.
- You’ll learn how we write compelling client propositions, structure and lead high-profile transformation, and gain hands-on exposure to leading technologies, often taking an idea from a concept to a vision, to strategy and then execution
- Les Fontaines: Capgemini Invent has a unique training environment just outside of Paris, where we can immerse ourselves in thought-leadership, share knowledge and build capabilities which will help us and our clients to succeed.
- We hold monthly showcases of our digital transformation initiatives, sharing knowledge and showing off how the power of technology is impacting our clients.
- There are monthly team drinks, and it’s a chance to connect face-to-face with the wider team over a few drinks in the city. The monthly team breakfasts give you a different, more relaxed setting to meet up in the office on Fridays to hear from the leadership, meet colleagues and discuss the trends and insights within the market. Team away days are always a chance to connect with the team, have fun and learn something new – sometimes even pizza-making or shuffle boarding
At Capgemini Invent we pride ourselves on our collaborative innovation culture and we provide our consultants the autonomy to drive their career and develop the skills they need to achieve success. Those who are offered to attend our Talent Selection Events will be given the opportunity to meet members of the team and learn more about Capgemini Invent and what we do.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.