Legal Product Specialist - Law, Legal, Degree, £depending on experience + benefits, Central London. - Graduates please feel free to apply!
One of the UK's top technology company's with a strong presence in the legal industry has created an ambitious position for a legal product specialist to join their highly intelligent and proactive team. The company has made positive coverage in the media with no signs of slowing down with a highly gifted team comprised of smart academics you can be assured you are joining a talented company.
- Must have outstanding communication skills both written and verbally being able to write first class reports.
- Graduated from a high ranking university with a degree holding at least at 2.1 or higher in ideally Law but other subjects such as history or something related would certainly be considered. For candidates that perhaps have some experience you may have come from a trainee lawyer background looking for a new and vibrant challenge.
- Anyone with some understanding of the sales process would be welcomed.
- Must be happy and willing to travel at short notice when required.
- Candidates that possess a second language including French, German, Spanish, Italian and Dutch could do very well here.
- Self motivated with a detailed understanding of the legal industry.
- Commercially astute and looking to work in a fast paced environment.
The Legal Product Sales Specialist role:
- Researching and targeting key decision makers in the business.
- Explaining the company's cutting edge product to clients.
- Producing new leads to be contacted, then arranging meetings.
- Making sales, acting as a consultant and providing on going training & support.
Competitive base salary + bonus + phone + laptop + state of the art offices in probably one of the best central locations in London + the chance to travel internationally.
We would hope that the above gives you a taste of what to expect.
If the above opportunity sounds of interest please send your CV via the link or give us a call on 01223 365197.
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Please note we are on the client's supplier list for this position.
Modis are operating as an Employment Agency. Modis are an equal opportunities employer
Keywords - Graduate, Law, Legal, London,
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Posted 1 week ago
City Of London