An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Legal Assistant to join a public sector organisation based in East London.
The successful candidate would ideally have previous Legal administrative experience, preferably as a Legal Assistant, and have a basic understanding of the workings of local government and the financial, legal and political context of local government.
Key duties will include:
· To support the legal services in the delivery of legal administrative tasks
· Undertake legal research
· To keep legal files updated
· To assist with legal proceedings
· To provide support to lawyers in the preparation of cases
· To input data into the case management system and produce reports from the system
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Posted 1 month ago
£12.00 - £14.00 per hour