Would you like a career working for one of The Times Best Big Company in the UK?
Haven are currently recruiting for Activities Team Members to join our Sports & Leisure Team.
We describe our Team’s as ‘bright and breezy’ living by our values ‘dare to care’, ‘yes I can’, ‘keep it simple’, ‘make it fun’ and ‘do the right thing’ for our guests. Our mission is to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. In return, we can offer you career opportunities of a lifetime.
Key responsibilities will be:
• Providing an outstanding indoor and outdoor activity experience, ensuring service, quality and Consistency, within a clean and safe environment catering for all.
• Instructing safe and fun off activity experiences that may include football, go karts, boat hire, bike hire, golf courses, creative activities, Segway’s, climbing walls and high ropes experiences.
• Ensuring all owners and holidaymakers know who to go to and are given a warm welcome and a first class service allowing a true ‘escape from urban living’ experience.
• Engaging and build relationships with owners on park, actively socialising through attendance at owners’ events and being highly visible and approachable on park.
• Create and support a ‘sense of community’ – a real family spirit.
• Recognise dissatisfaction and deal with complaints speedily and with empathy empowering a problem resolving team, resulting in customer satisfaction and improvement to the overall guest experience.
• Ensuring a robust knowledge of all products provided, identifying all secondary spend opportunities and activity experience improvements
• Ensuring all activity equipment and associated environments are maintained and inspected to a high standard (full training provided).
• Making sure all the activities you deliver are fun, safe and educational.
• Assist with marketing and upselling all leisure activities and events.
• Provide a clean and safe environment for our guests by adhering to Cleaning and Health & Safety processes
• Supporting & helping other Departments on Park when required.
Deliver the best experience to every guest every time and highlight areas that may enhance the guest and team experience.
Strive to deliver the business targets.
• Previous experience of working within the leisure/customer service industry
• Experience of Leisure/ Sports Activities
This role is the perfect introduction for a long term career in outdoor activities and adventure we will provide full training and induction, ongoing mentoring, feedback and training development throughout the season and assist you to work towards National Governing Body Qualifications. Such as ERCA climbing instructor, Team Gb Archery coach, Cytech Level 2 bike mechanic.
This role requires the successful candidate to undergo an enhanced DBS check. Due to the qualifications and training provided the successful candidate must be 18 years and over.
The Benefits of working with us:
Join us for the summer, with the potential to become permanent at the end of the year, we also have many permanent roles on offer too.
Competitive rates of pay
Accommodation available in many of our parks if you don’t live locally
50% off food in our restaurants and take away every shift you work
Regular team incentives with great rewards
Opportunity to earn £300 or more when you refer a friend to join our great team
Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
20% off in our shops and venues
Free use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities
Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
Team Member of the Month Awards
Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
Long Service awards for permanent team members
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do
Safeguarding is one of our business priorities. Our teams are committed to providing a safe and secure environment and promoting the welfare of children and young or vulnerable adults.
Posted 1 week ago