Our client is looking to appoint a HR consultant - Learning & Development, based in London Borough of Newham though there will be the necessity to work in London Borough of Havering. The successful candidate will report to the Head of L & ODD.
The client is looking for a customer focused and experienced learning and development professional with excellent communication skills and a broad knowledge of people and organisational development initiatives.
Job requirements :
- Experience of the following; leadership development, performance management, culture change, values and behaviours, employee engagement, training and development and coaching and mentoring.
- Experience of providing high quality and consistent HR&OD advice, guidance and support in a cost effective and efficient way that positively impacts customer effectiveness, efficiency and confidence.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing HR&OD policies and procedures and making improvements and recommendations.
- Experience of building productive relationships with customers.
- Ability to show personal resilience and work in a fast paced environment and balance competing priorities to deliver to timescales. Excellent communication skills
HR General Requirements :
-To agree development & delivery priorities with the Senior HRC (HR) or respective Head of L & ODD and CP & P
-To communicate with other Team members to ensure HR or L & ODD advice is of consistent high quality
-To work flexibly across the Team and wider HR service, as required
-To continually look at external revenue opportunities and promote the oneSource profile
-To seek continuous improvement to service delivery and efficiencies within the service
-To ensure all case management systems are kept up-to-date with relevant data
-To ensure the interaction with the transactional team ensures a one stop shop approach for customers
-To ensure best practice and support is provided to the transactional team
-To provide bite size training opportunities for managers on policies
Knowledge / Experience / Qualifications :
-CIPD or equivalent, or significant experience within HR/ Learning & Organisational Design and Development profession
-Demonstrable knowledge of both HR policies and procedures and employment law
-Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other desktop IT applications
-Experience of building productive relationships with customers
-Experience of analysing data and producing HR or Learning & Organisational Design and Development reports to facilitate business decisions
Behaviours and Person Qualities :
-Demonstrate professional approach and commitment to customer service
-Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitivity in all circumstances
-Skilled communicator, able to share options for action both verbally and in writing
-Ability to work collaboratively with others
-Ability to show personal resilience and work in a fast-paced environment and balance competing priorities to deliver to timescales
If you are interested in this opportunity and want to work in a fast-paced environment, then please call Roevin - 0161 233 1222 or alternatively apply.