Adecco Cramlington are delighted to represent their client in a search for an FLT & Labouring Operative.
With strong roots in the local community and a genuine pride in everything they do, our client is looking to expand their skilled and driven team.
* As an FLT Driver, you will load and unload products and replenish stock as and when required using a Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck
* Ideally would be able to drawings to identify components
* Must be able to drive a 7.5 Tonne truck
* To succeed as an FLT Driver, you will be experienced and will have worked in a similar role previously
* A valid counterbalance license is essential
* A licence to drive a 7.5 Tonne truck
This position involves shift work alternating days (7am-3pm), backs (3pm-11pm) and nights (11pm-7am).
There are available overtime shifts paid at enhanced rates. Training rate £9.16, Day and Back £10.71, nights £11.54.
Should you be looking for a temporary to permanent position - please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Posted 1 month ago
£9.16 - £11.54 per hour + Shift Allowance