Adecco Cramlington are delighted to represent their client in a search for a Facilities Manager for a fixed term 3 month contract. This role may last longer, depending on the cover needed. It's a great opportunity to keep your skills and knowledge up to date - and work within a well established company with a competent team to manage and support.
- To provide management to the Facilities and Estate Maintenance functions of the Estate.
- To provide line management of Facilities Maintenance Supervisor, Estate Maintenance Advisor and Administrator/s, and Customer Care Advisor/s.
- To manage operational functions in keeping with the management systems to deliver safe premises for occupation, ensuring compliance with all legislative matters for the full commercial and residential Estate, including H&S, DDA, Data Protection, working practices and risk
- To deliver a reactive maintenance and repairs service to block properties, and residential tenants, including and out of hours service for emergencies.
- To work with Homes Manager and functional Managers to develop and implement capital works programmes to ensure the portfolio remains fit for purpose, statutorily compliant, and of good quality.
- To implement and support development of policies and procedures relating to operational aspects of the Facilities and Maintenance functions of the Estate
- Manage contractors and service providers to the Estate.
- To liaise with corporate ICT function to lead on all associated functions for the Estate
- To manage all vehicles associated with the Estate, in line with overarching corporate policy, providing all day to day administration and maintenance.
- To monitor and report KPIs across the repairs and maintenance business unit.
- To ensure a high level of customer service and perform duties in a consistent, accurate, timely and effective manner in keeping with "Priority" KPIs.
- To manage process compliance of the company database (QL) to ensure consistency and efficiency's in working
- To work with Homes Manager on development of annual business plan and revenue budget for the facilities and maintenance business unit, supported where applicable with legislative information to support budgets proposed.
- To maintain the highest standard of professional conduct at all times with customers, colleagues and other business networks/partnerships and contribute to the development and improvement of customer services in a customer focused environment to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- To represent the business at relevant forums and events, as required, to promote the strength, appropriateness, reliability and reputation of the organisation.
- To be an active member of the Homes Management Team.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy