Adecco are delighted to represent their client in a search for a experienced Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias for a permanent hire. Some mechanical duties will be expected.
· Industrial Electrician - High Voltage skills
· Maintenance Skill, machine installation and layouts.
· Control of contractors
· Good Level of understand towards preventative maintenance (TPM) systems and installing systems into business structures.
· Experience of budget controls.
· Design of simple machinery, eg: deburr, robot grippers and pick place
· Repairing machinery and presses
· Day shift role but flexibility of working shift pattern to cover if required. (Hols/Sickness)
· Cover out of hour weekday call outs and weekend call outs
Qualifications & Experience:
· Electrical/Mechanical based apprenticeship with City & Guilds or equivalent qualifications
· High Voltage Industrial Electrical Skills.
· Experience working with both PLC and Fanuc control systems would be desirable
· Knowledge of hydraulics and Pneumatic
· Experience of working as part of a team
· Current holder of 17/18th Edition
· Knowledge of SAP (desirable)
Should you fulfil the criteria above, please apply today.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Posted 3 weeks ago
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum