I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading online retailer who strive to have a positive impact on customers, small businesses and the economy.
This business strives to be the most customer centric company globally.
I am looking for a Delivery Station Manager to join this established, market leading online retailer.
I'm sure you appreciate that there is a high level of uncertainty in the market now, however, I hope it will reassure you to know that these are permanent opportunities focusing on the operational management and delivery of key KPI's working for a global business.
Delivery Station Manager
* As a Delivery Staion Manager you will lead a large and diverse team and will build, maintain and manage key relationships with the Transport & Sortation, Finance, Loss Prevention, IT, HR and Engineering teams.
* You will be responsible for key metrics across your business unit and will present to the senior leadership teams on your findings and solutions.
* You will play a pivotal role in hiring the very best talent coupled with providing exceptional career development and positive employee engagement.
Basic qualifications required
* Degree qualification or equivalent
* Direct management experience
* Experience with the full hiring and recruitment lifecycle
* Flexibility to work a variety of hours as business demands
* Experience in managing multiple stakeholders
* Experience with managing multiple KPIs
Ideally you will have experience in a transport, manufacturing, production, FMCG or retail environment, however we will consider applicants from all industry sectors.
In return you will be compensated with a competitive salary ranging from £50k-£65K depending on experience, role and location coupled with fantastic company benefits.
Please apply online or send your CV with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement