Adecco are delighted to support their client in a search for a FTC 6 Months Compliance Coordinator at their Ashington Site. Our client are well established, with an abundance of experience within Construction, Property and Housing. This role is heavily based on data input and accuracy is key!
Should you be looking for security for the next 6 months during a troubling time, please read the job specifications below and apply today!
- Contract management of service contracts including the monitoring the progress and completion of works/services to the required timescales, collating and processing services documents, completions and certification, including tracking the timely receipt of certification to deliver compliance in full.
- Maintaining administrative records, including processing, scanning and electronically filing legislative documentation and certification.
- Issue notification letters in accordance with servicing and access requirements
- Monitor overdue compliance, liaising with contractors, Housing and customers to arrange access, providing records of access attempts for court action
- Collate works order raised from inspections and monitor their timely completion
- Entry of Schedules, Works Orders and Works Order Variations to relevant I.T. systems (under direction from Compliance Team Leader.
- Seeking quotations from contractors and administer and support the process for Contractor Invoice entry and management including prompt processing, scanning of invoices/documents, chasing invoices not received and updating relevant I.T. systems with actual costs from contractor's invoices
- Supporting the maintenance of specific agreed contract rates and SOR codes for contractor agreed Works Order job specifications
- Upload of data to systems, specifically EPC's, Periodic Electrical Testing Certificates, property photos, plans, cyclical servicing documents and other documents as may be required from time to time, and coordinate contractor deliverables on these, ensuring all required documents are received and recorded as necessary
- Assist with the creation and mailing of notification letters, leaseholder consultations and similar paperwork
- Liaising with the Asset Manager in providing relevant information to deal with any relevant queries from the Internet, letters from tenants or tenant's telephone enquiries as required
- Adhere to the Group's Health and Safety Policy and be proactive in this area
- To participate and contribute in the monitoring, auditing and quality control of procedures to ensure effective operational delivery of customer service and the production of relevant KPI's
- Support the Compliance Manager and Compliance Team Leader in the chairing of regular contract meetings to ensure delivery of contracts to all key and management performance indicators (including cost, time, quality, H&S) with full mitigation of risk, reviewing with contractors any non-performance and contract enforcement issues, monitoring and reviewing corrective actions
- Other duties which may be required from time to time or as may be commensurate to the post and skill of the post-holder
- Observe and deliver services in line with operational policies and procedures and all statutory, legislative and regulatory obligations.
- Work consistently and accurately to achieve objectives and expectations in line with service standards and timescales.
- Maintain an in-depth and current knowledge of all relevant legislation (including planned updates and all amendments) and best practice relating to all areas of compliance.
Working hours Monday to Friday, can be flexible with start and end times as long as each working day attended and 37.5 hours a week completed.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.