Badenoch + Clark have been engaged to source an Assistant Project Manager for their client, a leading Housing Association in the North East of England. This role sits within the Assets function of the business and the purpose is to provide technical support to on-site contractors and engage with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the service provided.
Duties will include:
* Supporting Capital Works regeneration and refurbishment investment programmes from pre start to finish
* Work in progress inspections to ensure contractors are working as per briefs and timeframes and final quality sign offs
* Maintain contact with all stakeholders including contractors and tenants and complete customer satisfaction surveys
* Attend project meetings and community consultations
* Be aware of H&S and reduce risks by creating a safe work environment
* Work alongside Project Manager and Quantity Surveyor, regularly updating to ensure cash flow is monitored and payments are accurate
* Deputise to project manager when required
You should hold the following experience to apply for this position:
* HND or HNC minimum qualification
* Residential housing regeneration or refurbishment experience
* Awareness of HHSRS and Decent Homes desirable but not essential
* Background in a customer facing technical role
If you are interested in this role, Contact Mariella Cardy on 07562900909 for more information or apply now with your up to date CV.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy